The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to TimanttiKauppa. A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses Our Website but has not registered as Member. A “Member” is an individual that has registered with Us. Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members. A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member. All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website or App are collectively known as our “Content”.’
Who Are We
Unless We tell you otherwise, you’re dealing with TimanttiKauppa Our Postal Address: Torikatu 2 LH 2, 45100, Kouvola
The law aims to protect You in two ways…
1: That any personal data held by Us is reasonably accurate and used only for the purposes previously notified.
2: That Your consumer rights relating to Your purchase of goods and services are not affected by You making the purchase online.
What we collect Information supplied when you registered or as part of your profile.
• Business Name
• Phone Number
• Social Media accounts (if connected to Your profile)
All the above information or just some of it.
Information about paying or receiving payments
• Credit/Debit Card
• Bank Account
• Stripe Account
Information You post in the comments section of TimanttiKauppa website
• This information is linked to Your profile and is viewable by all Users of the TimanttiKauppa website
• Please remember that You are responsible for Your own comments. We (TimanttiKauppa) can remove or delete comments if We find that they infringe on Our comment policy. Information regarding Your logins and logouts
• We keep a log of all Your logins and logouts, this log is only available to law enforcement when they provide the right documents to access these files. The information that We collect is from the website Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged for Our statistical purposes. The technical details logged include:
• The IP address of each visitor and the domain of the internet service provider
• The previous website address from which a visitor reached Us, including any search terms used
• Heat maps are used on all Our website pages. These heat maps show Us what parts of Our site are most used or clicked on. By using these services We can make our website work better for You and Your user experience.
• The type of web browser used by a Visitor.
Third part providers for web-site statistics
Please note that to gather statistics, these use visitors’ IP addresses but do not have access to users’ usernames or email addresses. The primary provider We use is Google Analytics. You can find further information on the information which it collects at http://www.google.com/analytics/ Please see our EULA for rules about using TimanttiKauppa website and Mobile App
Seeing the information that We hold
If You do not want to receive emails or other information then You can unsubscribe at any time via the newsletter sign up page. You can also write to Us if You wish to see or alter the information that we have collected about You. We will need Your Name or Business Name and Your email You used to register Your account with us, Once You have sent the request, please allow 3-5 business days for the information to be sent to You. If You believe any information that We hold about You is wrong or someone has posted Your personal information without Your permission and You would like it removed, please email our DPO. Send Your request to our Data Protection Officer at DPO@TimanttiKauppa.com
How We Use Your Info/What do We do with the information We collect
The information We collect helps Us provide You with a better service.
• We may use this information for our administration, record keeping and in connection with any payments
• We may use this information, with Your permission only, to contact You for marketing purposes
• We may transfer this information to any sister site of TimanttiKauppa where necessary for the operation of that site/ app
• We may use this information for technical processing and to address technical problems or service complaints • We may use this information to deal with cases of illegal activity, abuse, or harassment
• We may transfer this information to enable an external auditor to verify our traffic figures
• We may disclose this information where required by law to do so,
• We may disclose this information to law enforcement, government officials, or courts where We believe that disclosure is necessary and proportionate and
• We may disclose this information where We believe that disclosure is necessary and proportionate for the protection of the legitimate interests of ourselves or of a third party. We will not otherwise disclose, sell, or distribute Your information to any third party without Your permission.
We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure & safe. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, We have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online.
We only send You what You’ve asked for, Our email newsletter or news, and reviews alert in the member’s area. If You don’t want these services any longer You can stop them via the newsletter sign up page.
Companies We Deal With
If You’ve checked the box “We may share your details with carefully selected third parties who may contact You with promotions, services or products by email, is this OK?” We may make our customer email addresses and postal addresses available to other reputable business associates whose products or services might be of value to You. The companies that We deal with are all reputable and are governed by Finnish or EU laws, so they have to look after Your personal information just like Us. Occasionally We may need to disclose certain information in order to comply with a legal requirement. If there is a change in control of this site Your information could be sold or transferred as part of that transaction and Your information may potentially be used by the purchaser or other recipient. We will let you know beforehand and We can remove Your information if you wish.
We believe that children under 16 should get their parents’ consent before giving out personal information (such as names, email addresses, and postal addresses). If You know Your child or children have an account on TimanttiKauppa and did not get Your permission and would like the account removed please contact our DPO (DPO@TimanttiKauppa.com) to get the information removed. We may ask for validation/ID of the person requesting the removal of this information before we take any actions.
User Reviews and Comments
TimanttiKauppa is not responsible for any comments made within individual reader reviews or comments. The reader reviews are uploaded to this site with good faith on behalf of the individual reader. We retain the right to edit or delete comments where We see fit.
Links to Other Sites
Our sites contain advertisements and links to other sites that allow Users to leave our pages. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, policies, or the content of such websites. You should be aware that cookies may be used by sites to which You link from Our site and as such information relating to Your browsing of Our site may be accessible by third parties.
Glossary of technical terms used
Web browser – The software You use to read web pages. Examples are Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome (Computer based or Mobile based)
IP address – The identifying details for Your computer (or Your internet company’s computer), expressed in “internet protocol” code (for example 192.168.0.1). Every computer connected to the web has a unique IP address, although the address may not be the same every time a connection is made.
Cookies – Small pieces of information, stored in simple text files, placed on your computer by a web site. Contact Information – TimanttiKauppa Data Protection Officer Email: DPO@TimanttiKauppa.com
Copyright in TimanttiKauppa (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, and software) is owned by or licensed to the publishers. All rights are hereby reserved by TimanttiKauppa. Users may access content in TimanttiKauppa solely for their own personal, non-commercial use. Users may not otherwise download or copy, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, modify or show in public any part of brands websites without the prior written consent of TimanttiKauppa
Notice of Changes
TimanttiKauppa reserves the rights to revise, modify, or update this notice at any time. We will notify You about material changes in the way We treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in Your particular TimanttiKauppa account or by placing a prominent notice on Our site.